As Kevin Stallings and his staff work with the many new faces on the roster, they now know their 2017 non-conference opponents.
This afternoon, the Pitt athletic department announced their 2017-18 non-conference schedule. Considering the situation they’re in, this looks like a smart schedule put together by Stallings and A.D. Heather Lyke.
2017 Pitt Basketball Non-Conference Schedule:
- Novemeber 10: at Navy Veteran’s Classic (Annapolis, MD)
- November 13: vs. Montana Legends Classic (The Pete)
- November 15: vs. UC Santana-Barbara Legends Classic (The Pete)
- Novemeber 20: TBD (Penn St/Oklahoma St/Texas A&M) Legends Classic (Brooklyn, New Jersey)
- November 21: TBD (Penn State/Oklahoma St/Texas A&M) Legends Classic (Brooklyn, New Jersey)
- November 25: Lehigh (The Pete)
- November 28: High Point (The Pete)
- December 1: vs. Duquesne
- December 5: Mount St. Mary’s (The Pete)
- December 9: West Virginia (The Pete)
- December 16: McNeese State (The Pete)
- December 19: Delaware State (The Pete)
- Decemeber 22: Towson (The Pete)
** ACC games start on Saturday, December 30
** ACC Tournament March 6-10 in Brooklyn
The Sports Now network is growing! Check out our new site PittsburghHockeyNow.com for the best Pittsburgh Penguins news and opinion.