Pitt’s 2017 commitments are in the midst of their senior seasons. Here is how each of the current commitments fared on Friday night:
- Cameron Bright, LB, Park Crossing (AL) – Park Crossing defeated Gadsden City 28-14. Cameron Bright did not register any news-worthy plays.
- Dontavius Butler, WR, American Heritage (FL) – American Heritage had some long passing plays in their win over Miami Norland, but none were directed at Butler.
- Grant Carrigan, TE, Pine-Richland (PA) – Carrigan had a quiet game on a night where his quarterback, Phil Jerkovec, only completed 6 passes. Pine Richland scored a touchdown with 20 seconds remaining to defeat Bethel Park 31-24.
- Kirk Christodoulou, P, Balwyn (AU) – Christodoulou has graduated from high school and currently trains at Prokick, a football program in his homeland of Australia.
- Owen Drexel, OL, Montclair (NJ) – Drexel and the Montclair offensive line earned praise following a 56-0 victory over Livingston. Montclair’s line paved the way for multiple touchdown runs of over 40-yards.
- Paris Ford, DB, Steel Valley (PA) – Ford had touchdown receptions of 17 and 30 yards, as Steel Valley defeated South Allegheny 65-8.
- Gabe Houy, OL, Upper St. Clair (PA) – Houy helped lead an Upper St. Clair offense that had 2 receiving touchdowns, and a rushing touchdown, in a 35-0 victory over Fox Chapel. Houy also contributed to the shutout on defense. As the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette illuminated on Friday, Houy is making his presence felt on defensive after dropping 20 pounds in the offseason.
- Kyle Nunn, ATH, Findlay (OH) – Kyle Nunn did not find the end zone, but Findlay still defeated Oregon Clay 45-20. Findlay remains undefeated on the season.
- Kenny Pickett, QB, Ocean Township (NJ) – Kenny Pickett registered 68 passing yards and 67 rushing yards in a 20-7 loss to Red Bank Catholic. He completed a 20-yard touchdown pass for Ocean Township’s only score.
- Tyler Sear, TE, Neshannock (PA) – Neshannock defeated East Allegheny 50-22. Sear helped block for Joey Nerti, who had 124 yards rushing on the night.
- Todd Sibley, RB, Archbishop Hoban (OH) – Archbishop Hoban defeated rival St. Vincent-St. Mary 24-0. Sibley rushed for 55 yards, including an 18-yard run on 3rd-and-1 to set up a Hoban touchdown.
— Ryan (@Isley23) September 23, 2016
- Darian Street, WR, Liberty (PA) – Street will play Bethlehem Catholic this afternoon.
- Albert Tucker, LB, St. Thomas Aquinas (FL) – Tucker assisted on a defense that shut out the Hallandale Chargers 42-0. The game was stopped midway through the 3rd quarter due to lightening.
- Carson Van Lynn, OL, Worthington Kilbourne (OH) – Van Lynn and Kilbourne lost 45-14 against Columbus Bishop Hartley. Kilbourne found themselves down 34-0 at the half after only managing 14 yards on offense, and allowing 391 yards on defense.