The PSN Recruiting Notebook is sponsored by J&D Waterproofing. If you have any home issues, don’t cry, call 1-800-VERY-DRY.
UPDATE (7:41 PM)-
South Florida grad transfer Geno Thorpe tells me he is now considering Syracuse and Pitt. Immediately eligible.
— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) May 19, 2017
UPDATE (3:08 PM)-
14 flights ✈️ ,14 hours on the road 🚗 in 12 days while not Missing a workout 🏀.I'll be extending my decision until May 24th 🙏🏽 #GodsProject
— Mark Alstork (@Mark_Alstork) May 19, 2017
UPDATE (12:25 PM)-
**A 2018 defensive end from Georgia.
— Jaelyn "J.Lay" Lay (@Layboy_1) May 19, 2017
UPDATE (11:41 AM)-
**2018 cornerback Jayson Dennis from Pompano Beach, Florida received an offer from Pitt. Until this point, Dennis (5-11, 170) didn’t have any Power Five offers.
UPDATE (11:25 AM)-
Giants sign sixth-rounder Adam Bisnowaty https://t.co/FFkr4ccWFx
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) May 19, 2017
UPDATE (10:53 AM)-
— Pitt Basketball (@Pitt_MBB) May 19, 2017
UPDATE (6:43 AM)-
**Some local players picked up offers yesterday-
- Sophomore Dante Cephas from Penn Hills received his first D1 offer from Howard University.
- Sophomore RJ Hart from Plum received an offer from Toledo.
- 2018 cornerback Kenny White from Pine-Richland picked up an offer from Eastern Kentucky.
- 2108 tackle Bryce Ramer from Beaver picked up an offer from Eastern Kentucky.
- 2018 defensive tackle Jake Kradel from Butler received an offer from Iowa.
- 2018 wide receiver Ronnie Stevenson from Montour picked up an offer from Howard.
- 2018 tackle Derek Devine from North Allegheny received an offer from Eastern Kentucky.
- 2018 cornerback Khali Weathers received an offer from Eastern Kentucky.
- 2018 athlete Will Gipson received an offer from Howard.
- 2018 offensive lineman Tony Young from Central Catholic received an offer from Howard.
UPDATE (6:36 AM)-
**2018 cornerback Jamari Brown from Pompano Beach, Florida received an offer from Pitt yesterday. Brown is a big cornerback (6-foot-3, 180 pounds) with offers from Illinois, Florida Atlantic and Oregon.