Over these next few months while the world of sports is in a holding pattern, we’re going to try and have some fun with the start of a new series that we hope you enjoy.
At Pittsburgh Sports Now we interview many athletes about their accomplishments on the football field or basketball court. Usually it’s just about business: their recruitment, how their season is going. Usually we don’t spend much time getting to know the person, or find out about the athlete’s life outside of sports.
We’re going to try and change that with a series of 10 non-football questions about the players’ favorite things. Next up under the spotlight is Peters Township linebacker Corban Hondru. Currently Hondru is being recruited by several D-I schools and holds offers from Liberty, Yale, Fordham, Eastern Michigan, Central Michigan, Toledo, Buffalo, William & Mary, Bowling Green, Youngstown State, Ball State, Penn, Miami (OH), Army, Air Force and Navy.
PSN’s 10 questions with Peters Township linebacker Corban Hondru
1) Favorite TV Show: Friends
2) Favorite Meal: Steak and mashed potatoes
3) Favorite Activity Aside from Football: Avengers or any Superhero movies
4) Favorite Professional Athlete: Luke Kuechly/Jack Lambert
5) Favorite Professional Team: Pittsburgh Steelers
6) Favorite Musician: Ariana Grande
7) Favorite Restaurant: Max and Erma’s
8) Place In World You’d Like To Visit One Day: Bora Bora
9) If You Don’t Become Professional Athlete, Profession You’d Like To Get Into: Business Owner
10) If You Could Have Dinner With Anyone in the World (dead or alive), Who Would It Be: Kevin Hart