Over these next few months while the world of sports is in a holding pattern, we’re going to try and have some fun with the start of a new series that we hope you enjoy.
At Pittsburgh Sports Now we interview many athletes about their accomplishments on the football field or basketball court. Usually it’s just about business: their recruitment, how their season is going. Usually we don’t spend much time getting to know the person, or find out about the athlete’s life outside of sports.
We’re going to try and change that with a series of 10 non-football questions about the players’ favorite things. Next up is someone that received his first offer from Pitt and that’s Central Valley 2021 safety Stephon Hall. Since getting the offer from Pitt, Hall has also received offers from Wake Forest, Syracuse, Army, Ball State, Central Michigan, Toledo, Kent State, Bowling Green, Eastern Michigan and Akron.
PSN’s 10 questions with Central Valley 2021 Safety Stephon Hall:
1) Favorite TV Show: All-American
2) Favorite Meal: Burger and fries
3) Favorite Activity Aside from Football: Video Games
4) Favorite Professional Athlete: LeVeon Bell
5) Favorite Professional Team: Pittsburgh Steelers
6) Favorite Musician: Drake
7) Favorite Restaurant: Carmine’s
8) Place In World You’d Like To Visit One Day: Mexico
9) If You Don’t Become Professional Athlete, Profession You’d Like To Get Into: Engineer
10) If You Could Have Dinner With Anyone in the World (dead or alive), Who Would It Be: Drake