All 105 is a Pittsburgh Sports Now series profiling each of the 105 members of Pitt’s 2021 training camp roster.
98 • Kirk Christodoulou, redshirt senior punter
Last year: Played in all 11 games in his third consecutive year as the Panthers starting punter.
Stats: Tallied 53 punts for an average of 44.7 yards, which was a career high, and landed 23 punts inside the 20-yard line. Pitt’s net punting average of 41.94 yards in 2020 was a school record.
Camp outlook: After having his best season to date in 2020, Christodoulou checks into the 2021 campaign as a Ray Guy Award and All-America candidate.
Projected role: Christodoulou will finish his career as Pitt’s punter and likely pave the way for fellow Melbourne, Australia native and Prokick Australia product Sam Vander Haar, who committed to Pitt in May.
Accolades, Highlights: Ray Guy Award semifinalist, Pro Football Focus second-team All-American, and All-ACC honorable mention in 2020. Christodoulou was also selected to the All-ACC Academic Football Team for the third consecutive season and was the Ray Guy National Punter of the Week against Florida State and Clemson.
- Six Panthers Projected to Earn All-ACC Honors by Athlon Sports
- Pitt’s Rashad Weaver, Kirk Christodoulou Named All-Americans by PFF
- Pitt’s Alex Kessman, Kirk Christodoulou Semifinalists For National Kicking Awards
- Pitt’s Kirk Christodoulou Named National Punter of the Week
- Christodoulou Excited About Pitt
The rest of the 105: