Connect with us
PSN is sponsored by Beaver County Auto

Pitt Football

Watch: Pitt HC Pat Narduzzi’s Final Briefing Before New Hampshire

Published

on

PITTSBURGH — Pitt head coach Pat Narduzzi speaks with the media, including Alan Saunders of Pittsburgh Sports Now, about his defense rebounding from the loss to Western Michigan, the challenges of facing an FCS team in New Hampshire and more after practice on Thursday, Sept. 23, 2021.

Continue Reading
6 Comments
Notify of
guest
6 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Jeff
Jeff
21 days ago

I do agree with Pompeani when he stated that there really is no benefit for power 5 teams to play teams that aren’t. It’s a no win situation. When you win you’re supposed to win and when you lose you catch hell. So there’s no real benefit in the deal. I personally have never enjoyed or looked forward to these type of matchups.

Last edited 21 days ago by Jeff
Jeff
Jeff
21 days ago

Narduzzi never fails to disappoint with his answers to serious questions. The one reporter asked him about the offensive line and which version he felt performed in a more acceptable fashion. In typical Narduzzi fashion he totally avoided answering the question. That’s what irritates me about Narduzzi.

James from Florida
James from Florida
21 days ago

I think he is on a hot seat, this weeks game should be an easy win but you never know with them.

GT looks to be a bit better than originally thought, that’s going to be a must win for them and it’s not going to be easy as originally thought.

It’s going to be an interesting year and let’s see how he handles the pressures.

Krackerjack Kid
Krackerjack Kid
21 days ago

Blah, blah, blah.

He will need to go back and “look at the tapes”

kevin
kevin
21 days ago

I hope they use this week to work on Dime Defense. I see EVERY team has help in the secondary and not extra LBs, NOT Pitt! No team has enough DBs to cover one on one every play (except maybe Alabama).
I really hope Pitt changes soon or it will be the end of Narduzzi at Pitt. H2P!

Rusty Shackelford
Rusty Shackelford
20 days ago

”We’ve reached an ACC championship,” Narduzzi said. “Our goal is not just to get there. Our goal is to get there and win the thing. And in the next couple of years, we’re going to win one. I can guarantee you that.”

Duquesne FB

Get PSN in your inbox!

Enter your email and get all of our posts delivered straight to your inbox.

Like Pittsburgh Sports Now on Facebook!
Send this to a friend