Until he eventually settles and signs with a new team, be prepared for daily news and rumors surrounding former Pitt wide receiver Jordan Addison.
New teams seem to be entering the picture every day and that is again the case on Thursday.
National recruiting analyst Mike Farrell from MikeFarrellSports.com and theportalreport.com has been on this story from the beginning and published an interesting story with tons of insider info this afternoon.
Here are some of the highlights from Farrell’s report:
- Addison is no longer considering Pitt due to the losses of Brennan Marion, Mark Whipple and Kenny Pickett.
- Decision to leave Pitt wasn’t about NIL deal and more to do with coaches that will get him properly prepared for the NFL.
- Decision won’t be quick and going to USC isn’t a done deal.
- Addison attended Pitt spring practices to evaluate how he’d be coached this season and decided a new home was needed.
- Addison’s top priority for his next team is playing with the best quarterback possible.
- For more details and more on the items listed above, here is Farrell’s entire story.