Central Catholic Linebacker Cole Sullivan Commits To Michigan
A second linebacker from the current Central Catholic football team is headed to the Big 10.
2024 3-star linebacker Cole Sullivan has announced his intentions to play college football for Jim Harbaugh and the Michigan Wolverines. Earlier this year, Sullivan’s teammate, 4-star linebacker Anthony Speca made a commitment to Penn State.
Proud to announce my commitment to the University of Michigan‼️〽️〽️〽️@UMichFootball @PCC_FOOTBALL @CoachCPartridge @Coach_Minter pic.twitter.com/5NJEXsDTUT
— Cole Sullivan (@ColeSull18) May 12, 2023
The 6’3″, 200-pound athlete selected Michigan over Duke, Notre Dame, Stanford and Wisconsin.
Sullivan’s recruitment exploded following his junior season as he received well over 20 offers including from programs such as Pitt, Penn State, West Virginia, Boston College, Cincinnati, Indiana, Iowa State, Louisville, Maryland, Miami, Michigan State, Northwestern, Oklahoma, Syracuse, Utah and Virginia Tech.
Rivals ranks Sullivan as the No. 17 ranked prospect in the state from the Class of 2024.
Sullivan becomes the 17th verbal commitment for Michigan’s Class of 2024, which is currently ranked No. 1 by Rivals.com.
CURRENT 2024 TEAM RECRUITING RANKINGS
1. Michigan 1951 pts. (17 commitments)
2. Notre Dame 1757 pts. (15 commitments)
3. Ohio State 1700 pts. (13 commitments)
4. LSU 1664 pts. (14 commitments)
5. Georgia 1566 pts. (11 commitments)
6. Penn State 1431 pts. (13 commitments)
7. Oregon 1277 pts. (11 commitments)
8. Florida State 1207 pts. (11 commitments)
9. Tennessee 1191 pts. (11 commitments)
10. South Carolina 1148 pts. (10 commitments)
18. PITT 810 pts. (11 commitments)
He will transfer out after the fall.
Good luck see you in the portal next year or two. 💰💰💰