All 105 is a Pittsburgh Sports Now series profiling each of the 105 members of Pitt’s 2021 training camp roster.
10 • Jaylon Barden, sophomore wide receiver
Last year: Played in nine games as a freshman, starting two.
Stats: Caught seven passes for 140 yards and a score.
Camp outlook: New wide receivers coach Brennan Marion looks ready to take over where Chris Beatty left off in developing this young receiving core. With a year of experience under his belt, Barden has a chance to develop greatly.
Projected role: D.J. Turner graduated, opening another spot in the rotation of receivers, which will surely lead to more targets down the line. Barden could be a promising second slot option behind Jordan Addison.
Named to the All-Georgia Class AAA first team and won Georgia 3-AAA All-Region Player of the Year in his senior year of high school.
First TD for Jaylon Barden! 🙌@kennypickett10 x @BardenJaylon
— Pitt Football (@Pitt_FB) November 21, 2020
- Jeffrey and Kenya Barden on Life as Long Distance Parents of a Pitt Panther
- Beyond the Box Score: Rookies Addison, Barden Spark Pitt’s Passing Game
- At Home with Incoming Pitt Freshman WR Jaylon Barden
- NFL Dreams, Long-Standing Relationships Have Jaylon Barden Ready for Pitt
- Pitt 2020 Commit WR Jaylon Barden Can’t Wait To Arrive in Pittsburgh
The rest of the 105: