All 105 is a Pittsburgh Sports Now series profiling each of the 105 members of Pitt’s 2021 training camp roster.
18 • Shocky Jacques-Louis, senior wide receiver
Last year: Played in and started 10 games before missing the final game with an injury.
Stats: Had 26 receptions for 327 yards last year in his second season as a consistent starter.
Camp outlook: Jacques-Louis has risen to the top of the Pitt depth chart at receiver and proven himself to be a reliable target for Kenny Pickett. His development will only be helped by new receivers coach Brennan Marion.
Projected role: Jacques-Louis should resume his role as a starter on the outside.
Accolades, Highlights: Had 104 yards on four catches against North Carolina in 2019, including a 74-yard touchdown, which earned him a spot on the Pro Football Focus ACC Team of the Week.
- Leon’s Billiards Zoom Interview: Pitt WR Shocky Jacques-Louis
- Vukovcan: Shocky Jacques-Louis Steps Up Big for Pitt
- Postgame Reaction: Pat Narduzzi, Kenny Pickett, & Shocky Jacques-Louis Talk UNC Win
- Pitt’s Mark Whipple: Florida Native Shocky Jacques-Louis is ‘A Confident Guy’
- Redshirt Staying Off for Pitt WR Shocky Jacques-Louis
- Shocky Jacques-Louis Has Big Goals at Pitt
- Pitt Lands WR Shocky Jacques-Louis