Another big-time talent from the Pittsburgh area will be at Acrisure Stadium this Saturday to check out Pitt football.
Westinghouse sophomore defensive back Kyshawn Robinson — a 5-foot-10, 165-pound recruit in the class of 2026 — announced that he’ll be attending Pitt’s game Saturday night against No. 14 Louisville.
Over the last couple of months, Robinson has been one of the most heavily offered players in Western Pennsylvania.
Robinson currently holds offers from Pitt, UConn, Maryland, Florida State, Purdue, Temple, USC, Colorado, South Carolina, Penn State, Florida, Akron, Syracuse, Toledo, West Virginia, Texas A&M, UNLV and Nebraska.
Pitt safeties coach Cory Sanders has been the chief recruiter for Robinson. And it will be the first Pitt game that Robinson has attended this season.
Robinson is one of a handful of top recruits from the WPIAL/City League that Sanders and the Pitt coaching staff are working on going forward.
WPIAL/City League Players With Pitt Offers
Class of 2025
- Bradley Gompers, Athlete, Central Catholic High School
- Antwan Black, Jr. 3-star Defensive Back, Laurel Highlands High School
- Dayshawn Burnett 4-star Outside Linebacker, Imani Christian Academy
- Brady O’Hara, 3-star Tight End, North Catholic High School
- Tiqwai Hayes, 4-star Running Back, Aliquippa High School
Class of 2026
- Kyshawn Robinson, Athlete, Westinghouse High School
- David Davis, Athlete, Imani Christian Academy
- Da’Ron Barksdale, Athlete, Steel Valley High School
- Daiveon Taylor, Outside Linebacker, Bishop Canevin High School
- Colsen Gatten, Outside Linebacker, Central Catholic High School
- Matt Sieg, Athlete, Fort Cherry High School
Class of 2027